Monday, April 25, 2016

Sorry I Hissed At You Card


Every now and then, we find the need to apologize for something we've said or done.  I actually have hissed (in jest, of course) to a friend or two upon occasion.  I picked it up from my sassy cat :-)  I had a lot of fun putting this together even that there wasn't much coloring.  I had bought this paper pad and never used it so it seemed like a good time to play with some of the fun pages.


Supplies ~

Card stock and envelope - 6.5 x 5 card size
White paper - 80# Cougar cover
Ivory paper - 80# Natural Cougar cover
Gray paper - 100# Khaki Simon Says card stock
Fancy Pants Be.Loved. paper pad
My Favorite Things Cool Cat stamps and dies
Memento - Tuxedo Black ink
My Favorite Things Die-namics - Stitched Fishtail Flag
Lawn Fawn - Small Stitched Circle Stackables
Copic Markers - RV29, W0, W1 and W2



No comments:

Post a Comment