Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Happy Birthday Bunny Cards


I discovered a new rubber stamp company out of the UK with many adorable designs.  The stamps are a little tricky to use since they do not stick to a block.  I ended up applying some Paper Cement to the block and then was able to attach the stamp.  I also had to shorten the banner die.  I did the full size cut and then just moved the die in slightly and ran only the tips through my Cricut.

Supplies ~

Card stock and envelope - 5.5 x 4 card size
Green background paper - K&C Company Happy Birthday To You
Purple background paper - K&C Company Life's Little Occasions
White paper - 80# Cougar cover
Lilli of the Valley Balloon Bunny stamp
Type - Gerda Steiner Happy Hoppy stamp
Lawn Fawn Scalloped Rectangle Stackables
Lawn Fawn Just For You Labels Die Set
Memento - Tuxedo Black ink
Copic Markers - Y06, Y35, B0000, B23, YG06, R20, RV10, RV23, RV55, CO, C1 and C2



No comments:

Post a Comment