Wednesday, December 15, 2021

Warmest Festive Wishes card

 



Nothing says winter like ice skating up here in the frozen north.  I wear Yaktrax to keep me from doing any accidental skating in winter but when I was young, I had dreams of being the next Dorothy Hamill.  I was horrible but this gnome sure looks like he knows how to do a triple axel.  I did use a foam circle to make his pom pom pop.

Supplies ~

Card stock and envelope - 5.5 x 4.25 card size
White paper - X-Press It Blending card
Blue paper - Recollections Blue Ombre card stock
Background plaid paper - My Favorite Things Merry & Bright card stock
Polka Doodles - Gnome Let It Snow stamp
My Favorite Things - Stitched Oval Stackables
Memento - Tuxedo Black ink
Copic Markers - B32, B34, C1, C3, C4, E00, G43, G46, R24, Y17 and YR00

No comments:

Post a Comment