Monday, September 20, 2021

Snow Much Fun card

 



Squirrels and I don't always get along.  I do feed my birds and they manage to do gymnastics to eat it.  They also like to do closeups on my Ring doorbell and knock a wolf figure off the front of my house.  So what better way to honor them than to make a card.  If they could make snowballs...they would.  I even have a squirrel with no tail.  Don't worry about him though, he also can make it to the bird feeder.

Supplies ~

Card stock and envelope - 5.5 x 4.25 card size
White paper - X-Press It Blending card
Blue paper - Recollections Dreamy card stock
Creative Expressions - It's Snowtime stamps
My Favorite Things - Stitched Snow Drift die
Memento - Tuxedo Black ink
Ranger Distress Ink - Tumbled Glass
Copic Markers - BG000, E11, E13, E15, E18, E93, G43, G46, RV29, W1, W2, W3, W4 and W6



No comments:

Post a Comment