Friday, July 16, 2021

Kindness First & Foremost card

 



Crafty friends are the best.  I've never doubted it since back in the days of AOL hobby rooms where I met some wonderful people that I'm still friends with to this day.  I joined Instagram a few years ago and met so many more talented and friendly people.  I made this card for one of those wonderful people.  I absolutely love this Honey Bee Stamps paper set.  So fun to create with.

Supplies ~

White card stock and envelope - 5.5 x 4
.25 card size
Background paper - Honey Bee Stamps Playful Pastels card stock
White paper - X-Press It Blending card
Colorado Craft Company - Kindness First stamps and dies
Newton's Nook Designs - Framework die set
Memento - Tuxedo Black ink
Copic Markers -  E51, E53, E55, R01, R22, V25, V28, W1, W2, W4, W5 and YR0000


No comments:

Post a Comment