Wednesday, April 7, 2021

Gotta Have My Nip Jar

 



I'm really loving my Cricut and all the fun ideas that I create to go with it.  My cats were wild about this one.  They picked out the package right away containing catnip when it came in the house.  I literally had to hide it out of their reach and then filled the jars in the bathroom with the door locked.  I sprayed Lysol after filling them but they still knew it was in there by the expressions on both of their faces when I opened the door.  The jars are still intact and they haven't found the stash.  Yet.  I tried to have the Gotta Have My Nip as part of the design on the jar but the lettering was way too small.  Luckily I'm a crafter with lots of supplies.  I typed out the saying and ran it through the printer and then punched out the tags.  I added a red paw print.

Supplies ~

Cricut red permanent vinyl
3.4 oz jar with cork lid
Kraft paper
Jane's Doodles Cats At Play stamp
Simon Says Stamp Schoolhouse Red ink
Natural Jute Twine


No comments:

Post a Comment