Monday, February 22, 2021

Don't Mist Me Off Mister

 



I bought a Cricut Explore Air 2 with my first stimulus check.  I did the test and all was well.  I planned on making some Christmas gifts using it.  That didn't happen.  I had to wait until I had a dear friends birthday approaching fast before I decided what to create.  She's recently into succulent plants so I had to research and see if there was a gift that would go well for them.  Misters is what came up.  Oh there's so many with different shapes that unfortunately I had to rule out since this was my first solo project.  I found this mister on Amazon.  I tested it out, and it works awesome.  I had already created an expression to go with her (and my) sense of humor.  I think I picked the hardest vinyl material to work with but with the weeding tool and a few curse words, I got it to work.

Supplies ~

Cricut - Silver Shimmer Vinyl
HIOVIOSS Continuous Spray Bottle Nano Misting Flairosol Mister 300ML

No comments:

Post a Comment