Wednesday, January 27, 2021

There Is Gnome-body Like You card

 





Another sweet gnome set and this one is from Simon Says Stamp.  I had this on my craft table for awhile just waiting to use it.  I had made the little bouquet along with the girl and couldn't fit it in on the front of the card so I tucked in on the bottom corner of the inside.

Supplies ~

Card stock and envelope - 5.5 x 4.25 card size
White paper - X-Press It Blending card
Background paper - Scrapbook Customs Valentine card stock
Purple paper - Recollections Shades of Purple card stock
Simon Says Stamp - Chillin' Gnomes stamps
My Favorite Things - Stitched Oval Stackables die
Memento - Tuxedo Black ink
Copic Markers - E00, R20, R21, V20, V22, V25, Y02, Y21, Y23, Y26, YG11, YG13, YG63, YG67 and YR00

No comments:

Post a Comment