Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Beer Santa card




It is the most wonderful time of the year and sometimes a beer helps to survive it.  Gift wrapping is my nemesis.  Thank goodness for gift bags.  I'm on of those people that will start shopping early, if I see something in February that I know someone will like, I will buy it then and store it until Christmas.  I made this card for a beer drinking friend that I think will smile when he receives it.

Supplies ~

Card stock and envelope - 5.5 x 4.25 card size
White paper - X-Press It Blending Card
Red paper - Recollections Essentials card stock
Pattern paper - Moda Scrap It's Christmas Time cover stock
Riley & Company - Drinking Santa stamp
Riley & Company - The Most Wonderful Time stamp
My Favorite Things - Stitched Oval Stackables
Memento - Tuxedo Black ink
Copic Markers - C00, C5, C6, E000, E11, E23, R01, R14, R17, R20, R22, Y0000, Y17, Y21, YR000, YR21 and YR23

No comments:

Post a Comment