Saturday, September 28, 2019

Anniversary Bunnies card




I made this card for one of my best friends that recently celebrated their 30th wedding anniversary.  I had this Whimsy Stamp set on my work station and loved the little bunnies in the umbrella.  I diecut out the oval and placed their image underneath.


Supplies ~


Card stock and envelope - 5.5 x 4.25 card size
White paper - X-Press It Blending Card
Polka Dot paper - My Favorite Things Itsy Bitsy Polka Dots card stock
Whimsy Stamps - Bunny Buddies stamp
Picket Fence Studios - Ways To Say Happy Anniversary stamp
My Favorite Things - Stitched Oval Stackables
My Favorite Things Die-namics - Stitched Fishtail Flag
Echo Park Enamel Dots
Memento - Tuxedo Black 
Copic Markers - B02, B05, BG10, E15, E51, E53, G07, G09, R01, R27, R46, T1,  W00, W02, Y06 and Y15

No comments:

Post a Comment