Saturday, June 8, 2019

Hop Hop Hooray card




Another favorite animal of mine is kangaroos.  This is one of My Favorite Things newest stamp sets and I couldn't wait to use them (even before the cat set I also got).  I started off doing a Distress ink background but it turned more into a stormy day instead of something cheerful, so I opted to go with a paper background.  I do have something in mind for the original background to use at a later date.

Supplies ~

Card stock and envelope - 5.5 x 4.25 card size

White paper - X-Press It Blending card
Blue & Green papers - Core'dinations Super Assortment card stock
My Favorite Things - Kangaroo Crew stamps and dies
My Favorite Things - Grassy Hills die

Copic Multiliner Sepia
Copic Markers - B02, B04, E21, E23, E50, E57, G09, R14 and R17


No comments:

Post a Comment