Saturday, May 25, 2019

Sassy Pants card




Our office has a running joke about who is wearing the sassy pants on any given day and sometimes it changes throughout the day multiple times.  I bought the stamp for a friends birthday and just added the girl into my collection.  The gingham paper was on sale at My Favorite Things so of course a couple pads fell into my shopping cart.  This is my first time stamping on the background paper.  I like how it turned out.



Supplies ~

Card stock and envelope - 5.5 x 4.25 card size

White paper - X-Press It Blending card

Gingham paper - My Favorite Things Gingham Galore card stock

Creative Vision - Anymore Amazing stamp 

Impression Obsession - Sassy Pants stamp

Memento - Tuxedo Black ink

Copic Markers - B93, B95, E00, E25, E57, R14, R17, Y21, YR00 and YR31


No comments:

Post a Comment