Sunday, February 10, 2019

Barking Good Birthday card




I might be a cat lover but a lot of my friends are dog lovers so it was time I made a poodle birthday card.  I found a My Favorite Things dog stamp set that I hadn't played with yet.  I might have a few more stamp sets also neglected that I have to get to.  Maybe that can be my New Years resolution 1.5 months later.





Supplies ~

Card stock and envelope - 5.5 x 4.25 card size
White paper - X-Press It Blending card

Red paper - Carnival Cordwain card stock
Background paper - Photo Play Fetch card stock
My Favorite Things - Dog-gone Awesome stamps and die
Eyelet Outlet Gold enamel dots
Memento - Tuxedo Black ink
My Favorite Things Die-namics - Stitched Fishtail Flag
Copic Markers -E50, E51, W0, W1 and W6


No comments:

Post a Comment