Sunday, December 30, 2018

Girl Soccer Player card




I'm always amazed when I visit the Whipper Snapper Designs website to see all the different stamps that they have.  I went looking for a girl basketball stamp and ended up with a variety of sports stamps and this is one of those.  I colored in part of the area next to the girl with a somewhat matching Copic color for the sky so I didn't have to try to fussy cut it out.

Supplies ~

Card stock and envelope - 5.5 x 4.25 card size
White paper - X-Press It Blending card

Blue paper - Core'dinations Super Assortment card stock
Grass paper - Doodlebug Design Here Comes Santa Claus card stock
Whipper Snapper Designs - Soccer Sally stamp
Art Gone Wild! - Friendship stamp 
Memento - Tuxedo Black ink
Rubbernecker Stamp - Deckle Hills die

Copic Markers - B00, C1, C3, C7, E00, E50, RV23, Y21, YR00 and YR31



No comments:

Post a Comment