Thursday, September 13, 2018

Halloween Ghost card




I have a tendency to buy stamps for any occasion all year long so it was a pleasant surprise when I opened my Fall/Halloween/Thanksgiving supply container and discovered this new set in my collection that I bought 6 months ago.  I need to return to Etsy to see if she has any new collections up...I know I have a few new Christmas sets to use from her.

Supplies ~

Card stock and envelope - 5.5 x 4.25 card size
White paper - X-Press It Blending card

Ranger water color paper
Black paper - Essentials Basics card stock
Tara Wakefield- Friendly Ghost stamps
Memento - Tuxedo Black ink
Newton's Nook Designs - Frames & Flags die
Ranger - Black Soot, Carved Pumpkin, Seedless Grape and Wild Honey Distress inks
Copic Markers - G28, R17, V09, V17, V25, W0, W1, YR04 and YR07


No comments:

Post a Comment