Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Thinking Of You Peonies card



Peonies are some of my favorite flowers.  I have 6 plants in my yard and love it when they bloom.  The plants are even beautiful after they are done blooming.  Every fall I just take the hedge trimmers and the plants are ready for winter.  This set from Newton's Nook Designs really capture the beauty of the flowers.  I opted to color in a peach shade rather than the deep pinks and whites that are in my yard.  I think I need to buy a peach bulb for next year to add to my collection.


Supplies ~

Card stock and envelope - 5.5 x 4.25 card size
White paper - X-Press It Blending card

Coral papers- Bazille Passionate card stock
Newton's Nook Designs - Peony Blooms stamps and die
Memento - Tuxedo Black ink
Copic Markers - R00, R20, R22, R32, Y35, YG17 and YG67



No comments:

Post a Comment