Friday, May 25, 2018

Cat Trio Birthday card



My cats certainly didn't make me a birthday cake but I'm ok with that.  I've seen the mess they make with impromptu wrestling matches and wouldn't want my kitchen to experience a mess of felines trying to cook.  I've had the candle die forever and finally got an opportunity to use it to decorate this card.


Supplies ~

Card stock and envelope - 5.5 x 4.25 card size
White paper - X-Press It Blending card

Green paper - 65# Martian Green Astrobrights card stock

Pattern paper - Doodlebug Design Sugar Shoppe card stock
Purple paper - Recollections Soda Pop card stock
Penny Black -  Happy Critters stamps

My Favorite Things - Birthday Candles dies
Memento - Tuxedo Black ink

Copic Markers - B04, B12, BG13, BG53, G02, R01, R17, R20, RV04, RV21, RV23, V15, W0, W1, W3, Y15, YG06, YG11, YG21 and YR06




No comments:

Post a Comment