Monday, October 9, 2017

Christmas Memories card


I'm really into blue for this holiday season this year.  Previously it was always reds and greens but I'm enjoying using the blues.  I think purple will be next.  This is such a fun stamp to color.  I have a feeling this is the only way I'll see Christmas balls this year since I have 2 kittens and I have a feeling a tree and them will not be a good idea.  Maybe I'll put lights on their cat tree  :-)




Supplies ~

Card stock and envelope - 5.5 x 4.25 card size
White paper - X-Press It Blending card
Blue paper - Recollections Blue Ombre card stock
Pattern paper - BoBunny Altitude card stock
Wild Rose Studio - Teddy Baubles stamp
Mama Elephant - Merry Greetings stamp
Memento - Tuxedo Black ink
Simon Says Stamp - Soft Navy ink
Wink of Stella - GL Dark Green 042, GL Silver 102
Copic Multi Liner - Wine & Cool Gray
Copic Markers - BG01, BG05, BG19, E000, E00, E15, R27, R46, RV02, RV21, RV55, Y06, Y08, Y35, YG23 and YG63



No comments:

Post a Comment