Saturday, September 24, 2016

Happy Birthday Dragon Card


OK, I'll be the first to admit that I just don't make a lot of children's birthday cards because there's not a lot of young ones in my families or friends households but I couldn't resist these cute dragons from My Favorite Things.  I did a little tweaking and covering of a bear hand on the birthday cake from another of their stamp sets so the dragon had a cute cake to blow the candles out on.

Supplies ~

White card stock and envelope - 5.5 x 4.25 card size
Purple paper - The Paper Studio Pastels cardstock pack
Polka dot paper - K & Company Snug Bug paper
White paper - 80#Cougar cover
My Favorite Things - Magical Dragons stamps
My Favorite Things - Beary Special Birthday stamps
Lawn Fawn - Scalloped Rectangle Stackles die
Copic Markers - RV10, RV23, Y06, C0, B02, BG13, YR31, V20, V25, YG11, YG13 and YG23

No comments:

Post a Comment