Saturday, July 2, 2016

Halloween Witch Cat Card


I know you're wondering why a Halloween card when it is the 4th of July in two days.  I've been crafting many years and you need to start getting ready for Fall and Christmas crafts early.  I enjoy working on Christmas projects when it's 90+ degrees out - it almost makes it feel cooler.  I will also occasionally watch Hallmark Christmas movies when they have their Christmas in July weekend.  I couldn't resist working on this adorable cat design the minute I got it.  Also, I sell my cards on Etsy and your items run for 4 months so when I put them up now, the crafts will run through the appropriate holiday season.

Supplies ~

Card stock and envelope - 6.5 x 5 card size

White paper - 80# Cougar cover
Black star paper - Martha Stewart Animal Masquerade

Wild Rose Studio - Halloween Cat
Momento Tuxedo black ink

Foam Mounting Squares
Wink of Stella - GL Gold 101
Copic Markers - R20, R29, Y06, Y35, E13, C0, C1, C2, C5 and C7



No comments:

Post a Comment