Monday, February 1, 2016

Baby Bunny Greeting Card

Welcome!




This is my first craft that I'm showing under my business name of Granny Cats Crafts.  I have a few under my food blog ~ http://micheleswomancave.blogspot.com/  I also sell my cards and crafts on Etsy ~ Granny Cats Crafts

I started crafting when I was young and my parents were encouraging and bought me supplies to try different things.  I learned to crochet from watching a friend on a 3 hour drive as we were heading home.  I also did craft shows with another friend which was great because we both had different styles and there was always something that would attract people to our table.  

Back to crafts and this card.  I started a 30 marker challenge on Instagram so just finished putting together this card.  I kept out all the supplies so I'd have on hand for an easy reference.  The button is from an unknown origin.  I buy buttons and then put them into containers by colors so I have no idea when or from whom I purchased them.






Supplies ~

Card stock and envelope - 5.5 x 4 card size
Polka Dot background paper - Echo Paper Easter Words #SW2902
White paper - 80# Cougar cover
Pink paper - The Paper Studio Pastel Cardstock
Mama Elephant - New Family stamps and dies
Simon Says Stamp - Tiny Ray of Sunshine (Hello Baby stamp)
Memento - Tuxedo Black ink
Copic Markers - Y21, RV21, V04 and BG15
DMC thread - 604 Light Cranberry
Pink Button

No comments:

Post a Comment