Thursday, October 1, 2020

Sending Smiles & Sparkle card

 


I absolutely love the Field Notes set from Taylored Expressions.  I even went back and bought more matching paper and envelopes to continue playing with the set.  Too bad I got into making Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas cards so I haven't been able to make many cards but I managed to make this one for a crafty friend who is celebrating their birthday today.

Supplies ~

Card stock and envelope - 5.5 x 4.25 card size
White paper - X-Press It Blending card
Blue paper - Taylored Expressions Salt Water Taffy card stock
Parchment paper - 60# Skytone Champagne paper
Taylored Expressions - Sketchbook Florals and Simple Strips - Crafty stamps and dies
Honey Bee Stamps - Deckle Edge die
Memento - Tuxedo Black ink
Taylored Expressions - Salt Water Taffy ink
Copic Markers - Y23, Y26 and YG63

No comments:

Post a Comment