Saturday, October 17, 2020

Longing To See You card




Sometimes when you start coloring a card you have a favorite spot and a not so favorite.  I started off with the poinsettia (the plant itself, I waited a bit on the pot) and the last part was the curtains which I dreaded.  I ended up loving the curtains.  I just pulled out some never used Copics and went to work on them.  I wouldn't mind having them because they'd fit in perfectly with my colors in my home.  There are times at Christmas that when you look out the window, all you see is snow and you are not going anywhere.  I've celebrated Christmas early or a month late depending on the weather up here in the northern plains.

Supplies ~

Card stock and envelope - 5.5 x 4.25 card size
White paper - X-Press It Blending card
Blue paper - Recollections Blue Ombre card stock
Stampendous! - Window Views stamps

Memento - Tuxedo Black ink
Newton's Nook Designs - Framework die

Sepia Copic MultilinerCopic Markers - B0000, B93, B95, BG0000, BG90, C1, C2, E08, E41, E42, G46, R29, R46, RV95, RV99, W0, W1, W2, W5 and Y17

No comments:

Post a Comment