Thursday, October 29, 2020

Gnome Snowmen card




I love snowmen and gnomes so what is better than a gnome snowman?  Two gnome snow people!  This is the second stamp that I've gotten from Polka Doodles (ok used, I did buy a couple more).  Love their designs.  I've been meaning to use more blues in winter cards because I've loved seeing how people use it and how gorgeous their cards turn out.  

Supplies ~

Card stock and envelope - 5.5 x 4.25 card size
White paper - X-Press It Blending card
Background paper - Echo Park My Favorite Winter Blue Winter card stock
Polka Doodles - Snow Ho Ho stamps
Memento - Tuxedo Black ink
My Favorite Things - Stitched Oval Stackables die
Copic Markers - BG0000, BG70, BG72, BG75, E13, E15, G43, G46, RV11, RV13, RV14, RV29 and W6

No comments:

Post a Comment