Sunday, November 18, 2018

Unleash Your Joy card




Aren't these dogs just the cutest?  I love Christmas lights...wrap them around anything and I want to color them.  And what better than a cute little dog?  Another great set from My Favorite Things.

Supplies ~

Card stock and envelope - 5.5 x 4.25 card size
White paper - X-Press It Blending card
Blue paper - Recollections Blue Ombre card stock
Polka Dot paper - Lawn Fawn Really Rainbow Christmas card stock
My Favorite Things - Deck The Howls stamps & dies
Memento - Tuxedo Black ink
Newton's Nook Designs - Frames & Flags die
My Favorite Things - JBO Fishtail Banner Stackables
Doodlebug Designs Blue Jean Glitter Sprinkles
Copic Markers - BG10, BG15, BV000, BV02, C6, E00, E33, E34, G09, R17, T4, T5, T6,  Y13, Y19, YG03, YG11 and YR68


No comments:

Post a Comment