Sunday, November 11, 2018

Birthday Girl Basketball card




This is a special order birthday card I made for a coworker.  A perfect reason to buy new stamps and I love this athletic girl (took me back to when I played basketball).  I used her school colors - go Moorhead Spuds!  The heart is purple because that's her favorite color.

Supplies ~

Card stock and envelope - 5.5 x 4.25 card size
White paper - X-Press It Blending card

Pattern paper - Doodlebug Design Inc Boos & Brews card stock
Black paper - Recollections Basics card stock
Whipper Snapper Designs - Basketball Girl stamp

Newton's Nook Designs - Newton Loves Cake stamp
Memento - Tuxedo Black ink
Copic Markers - E000, R01, T1, T2, T5, T6, T7, V1, Y21, YR000, YR02, YR07, YR15, YR16, YR21, YR31 and YR68


No comments:

Post a Comment