Friday, November 2, 2018

Happy Flippin' Christmas card



This is the perfect card for those fortunate people that live in warmer climates.  Not me.  But I'm happy to make them a card they'll appreciate with no snow on it.  I saw this stamp set and knew I had the perfect paper that I want to match it with.  One of my best friends does live in flip flops 9 months out of the year up here so this will be her Christmas card.

Supplies ~

Card stock and envelope - 5.5 x 4.25 card size
White paper - X-Press It Blending card

Pink paper- Recollections Essentials card stock

Background paper - Echo Park Summer Fun stock

Pink & Main - Deck The Palms stamps and die
Memento - Tuxedo Black ink
My Favorite Things - Stitched Mini Scallop Circle Stackable
Copic Markers - G07, G28, R000, R43 and RV29



No comments:

Post a Comment