Wednesday, August 12, 2020

Love You Cat card




This kitten is just the sweetest.  I did have a hard time choosing which sentiment to use with him but decided on a love theme since he might be playing she loves me, she loves me not with the daisy petals.  I had just gotten the polka dot die for the background and am impressed with how well it cut and didn't make too much of a mess with the dots.

Supplies ~

Card stock and envelope - 5.5 x 4.25 card size
White paper - X-Press It Blending card

Blue & yellow papers- Colorbok Candy Bright card stock
Penny Black - Plant Joy stamp
Simon Says Stamp - Clean Line Everyday stamp
Memento - Tuxedo Black ink
Sunny Studio - Frilly Frames Polka-dot dies
My Favorite Things - Stitched Mini Scallop Circle Stackable
Copic Markers -  E93, W0, W1, W2, W5, W7, Y18, Y19, YG03 and YG61

No comments:

Post a Comment