Saturday, August 8, 2020

Congratulations On Your Adoption card




My of my dearest friends asked for a special card to celebrate a relative adding a sweet little boy into their lives.  She sent me a photo of the boy and I had seen this stamp set but it was out of stock at Simon Says Stamp so I went to the Dreamerland Crafts website and luckily they still had it there (and they shipped it out really fast which was a plus).

Supplies ~

Card stock and envelope - 5.5 x 4.25 card size
White paper - X-Press It Blending card
Ivory paper - 130# Natural Cougar cover 
Wood floor paper - Carta Bella Home Again card stock
Dreamerland Crafts - Fervent In Prayer stamp
Honey Bee Stamps - Woodland Babies stamp
Memento - Tuxedo Black ink
Copic Markers - B32, B45, B93, B95, C1, E00, E02, E11, E13, E47, E49, E81, E89, G02, G03, R27, R29 and YR00

No comments:

Post a Comment