Wednesday, June 17, 2020

Happy Summer card




Saturday is the first day of summer but we've had a few days that have made me think it's already here.  I saw this paper on Simon Says Stamp and my resolve not to buy any more paper until I used what I had went out the window.  It was too cute to pass up.  Then I looked at watermelon stamps and saw one that I already owned from Lawn Fawm.  Perfect!

Supplies ~

Card stock and envelope - 5.5 x 4.25 card size
White paper - X-Press It Blending card

Green paper- Recollections Earth card stock
Pink paper - Colorbok Candy Bright card stock
Watermelon paper - Moda Scrap Crazy Summer stock
Lawn Fawn - Happy Summer stamps and dies
Memento - Tuxedo Black ink
Lawn Fawn - Large Stitched Circle Stackables die
My Favorite Things - Stitched Mini Scallop Circle Stackable
Copic Markers -  RV13, RV14, YG11, YG63 and YG67

No comments:

Post a Comment