Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Happy Birthday Champagne Kitten card




Happy New Year!  This card uses a New Year's set but I'm running a little late to get a New Years card out in the mail so I made it into a birthday card instead.  Another fun new stamp set from Newton's Nook Designs and maybe if I start now, I can get actual New Years cards made for next year.

 Supplies ~

Card stock and envelope - 5.5 x 4.25 card size
White paper - X-Press It Blending card

Pink & Blue papers- Recollections Basics card stock
Newton's Nook Designs - Newton's New Year stamp
Newton's Nook Designs - Newtons Loves Cake stamp
Memento - Tuxedo Black ink
My Favorite Things - Stitched Mini Scallop Circle Stackable
Copic Markers - B04, E93, G07, R22, RV04, RV55, W0, W1, W3, Y00, Y13, YG03, YG06, YR07 and YR31


No comments:

Post a Comment