Sunday, January 13, 2019

Happy Beer-th-Day card




Beer....it's in the heart of many and I went for a slightly masculine birthday card this time.  This card is actually for a friend later this month.  I found some new (to me) paper that I'm absolutely in love with and I ordered more for different occasions - KaiserCraft.  The most difficult thing about this card, was not the fussy cutting around the handle, but the deciding which Copics were beer colors.


Supplies ~

Ivory card stock and envelope - 5.5 x 4 card size
White paper - X-Press It Blending card

Background paper- Kaisercraft Mountain Air card stock
Green paper  80# Forest Green Carnival cover
Darcie's Heart & Home - Cheers stamps
Memento - Tuxedo Black ink
My Favorite Things - Stitched Rectangle Stackable

Copic Markers - W0, Y21, YR20, YR30 and YR31


No comments:

Post a Comment