Saturday, April 7, 2018

Recliner Relaxation card



I think this is a familiar scene that we've all witnessed many times.  I like this card since it can be used for a birthday, Father's Day or even as a retirement card.  Although for retirement, I plan to start working on my paper and stamp stash full time and maybe I'll make a dent on it within 10 years time.

Supplies ~
Card stock and envelope - 5.5 x 4.25 card size
Gold paper - Recollections Spice Market card stock

Blue & Gray paper - Recollections Essentials card stock

White paper - X-Press It Blending Card
Art Impressions - Lazy Boy stamp

Penny Black - Sunny Days stamp

Memento - Tuxedo Black ink
Copic Markers - B02, B93, B95, C1, C3, C4, C6, E00, E15, E18, E31, E43, R17, R27, W3, W4, W5, Y15, YG06 and YR00


No comments:

Post a Comment