Sunday, April 15, 2018

Happy Purr-thday card



Another adorable new birthday set from Newton's Nook Designs.  I just love that cat shaped balloon.  I tried out a new background die.  I ended up placing a piece of paper on top as I was running it through my Cuttlebug.  Yes, I still have a Cuttlebug and it's been working great for 2+ years.  


Supplies ~

Card stock and envelope - 5.5 x 4.25 card size
White paper - X-Press It Blending card
Blue
paper - 
Colorbok Blue Promenade card stock
Newton's Nook Designs - Newton's Birthday Balloons stamps & die

Memento - Tuxedo Black ink
Penny Black - Wonkey Squares die
Copic Markers - B00, B04, BV02, R01, RV13, RV25, V04, W0, W1, W2, YG06 and YG11





2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Michele!!! I love this card. I love Newton with his balloons as well as that beautiful die that you used. I might have to search for that die. I hope you have a wonderful birthday weekend. I didn’t forget you. You’re something special that will be coming to soon. Big hugs!!! ~Tammy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tammy! It is a fun set to play with. It's been a wonderful, relaxing birthday weekend. Hugs back to you!

      Delete