Monday, December 14, 2020

Outdoor Christmas Scene card

 





This is another Christmas card that I created for a friend and her mini Schnauzer.  She loves birch trees and decorates with them around her home so I knew when I saw the die that I was going to make a card using it and My Favorite Things came out with this stamp set at the perfect time.  I did make the dogs tail shorter to math hers and used background colors that she loves.


Supplies ~

Card stock and envelope - 5.5 x 4.25 card size
White paper - X-Press It Blending card
Ranger Water Color paper
Favorite Things - Peace, Love & Paws stamps and die
Simon Says Stamp - Birch Tree Collage die
Ranger Distress inks - Scattered Straw, Dried Marigold, Wild Honey and Barndoor
Momento - Tuxedo Black ink
Copic inks - E93,W0, W2, W4. W5, W6, W7, YR12 and YR14

No comments:

Post a Comment