Sunday, September 27, 2020

It's A Yoga Pants Kinda Day card




I personally just call it the weekend but working from home during Covid-19, every day is a yoga pants kinda day.  I just can't do the rest.  I combined two fun sets to make this card from Three Room Studio and Essentials by Ellen.  When I saw Essentials by Ellen release this set, I knew exactly what I was going to match it with.

Supplies ~

Card stock and envelope - 5.5 x 4.25 card size
White paper - X-Press It Blending card
Blue paper - Recollections Seaside card stock
Wood floor paper - Carta Bella Home Again card stock
Three Room Studio - Let's Hygge stamp
Essentials by Ellen - Voices In My Head Vol. 3 stamp
Memento - Tuxedo Black ink
Copic Markers - B93, B95, BG11. BG13, C6, C7, E13, E15, V20, Y21, Y23 and YR00

No comments:

Post a Comment