Saturday, May 9, 2020

Jump In The Lake sign




My latest craft adventure is chalk paste stenciling.  I am following a talented lady on Instagram that is a Independent Designer for Chalk Couture ~ Lauren Kelly.  This is actually my second project that I've done...I'll post the first when I take a picture of it.  It's so much fun and so easy to do.  Here's a link to her shop on Chalk Couture ~ Chalk Couture ~ Lauren Kelly  I bought the wood sign off Amazon.  It was a little pricey but the quality is fantastic and it was made in the USA.  The screens are reusable.  Just clean them off and reapply to the backing that they come with.


Supplies ~

Chalk Couture ~ Jump In The Lake screen
Wood sign - Highland Woodcrafters reclaimed Wood Pallet Sign 12 x 18
Krylon White Flat Spray Paint
Re-design Water Drops Chalk Paste
Krylon Workable Fixatif

No comments:

Post a Comment