Tuesday, April 14, 2020

We Were Making Memories card




I saw this stamp set when I went to buy another one that was on sale at Stampingbella.  I immediately knew I had to get it to use for a birthday card for one of my childhood friends.  We didn't play Jacks but every other board game, Barbie and paper dolls.  I made some to sell but the 2 blondes are for her.  Great set and memories.


Supplies ~

Card stock and envelope - 5.5 x 4.25 card size
White paper - X-Press It Blending card
Pink paper - Recollections Dreamy card stock
Riley & Co - Sad Jane stamp

Stampingbella - Playing Jacks stamps

Newtons Nook Designs - Frames & Flags die
Memento - Tuxedo Black ink
Copic Markers - BG11, BG13, E00, E11, E13, E15, E18, R01, R14, R17, R20, R21, Y21, Y23, Y26, YR00, YR15  and YR61

No comments:

Post a Comment