Thursday, January 9, 2020

Love You Polar Bears card




I can't believe that I actually colored these adorable polar bears a year ago and have finally gotten around to making them into cards.  I color stamped images for the Daily Marker 30 Day Challenge and sometimes when you color such a vast amount, some things tend to get lost...bad excuse.  Sometimes I run out of the season I'm coloring for so I set them aside.  Luckily I could make these into a Valentine's Day card or love card instead of a Christmas card.

Supplies ~

Card stock and envelope - 5.5 x 4.25 card size
White paper - X-Press It Blending card
Pink & Gray paper - Recollections Dreamy card stock
Penny Black - Nose to Nose and Kisses & Wishes stamps
Memento - Tuxedo Black ink

Copic Markers - B02, B04, C4, C5, E50, RV02, RV10 and RV21

No comments:

Post a Comment