Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Feeling Better Puppy card




This was a fun little card that I made up in a hurry.  I had told a friend "oh yes, I have dog get well cards at home and I'll bring one into work tomorrow".  Oops.  I had sold out.  That will teach me to check my inventory on cards before I talk.  But this was such a fun card to create that I was fun to create for her.

Supplies ~


Card stock and envelope - 5.5 x 4.25 card size
White paper - X-Press It Blending card
Red paper - Core'dinations Super Assortment card stock
Pink & Main - Fur Friends stamp
Picket Fence Studios - Ways to Say Get Well stamp
Memento - Tuxedo Black ink

Newtons Nook Designs - Frames & Flags die
Wink of Stella GL Clear 999
Copic Markers - C7, E30, E31, E42, E43, E71, R27, R29 and Y35


No comments:

Post a Comment