Thursday, April 11, 2019

Easter Bunny & Egg card




Lili of the Valley stamps have some of the most adorable bunnies.  I fall in love with them every time I see them so when I saw the newest Easter A5 stamp set, I knew I had to place an order for them across the pond.  I received my order late so I'm only making one card for my mom for this year but there will be a lot more cards using the stamps next year.

Supplies ~

Card stock and envelope - 5.5 x 4.25 card size
White paper - X-Press It Blending card
Background paper - Echo Park Hello Easter card stock
Lili of the Valley - Easter Cuties stamp
Newton's Nook Designs - Newton's Easter Basket stamps
Memento - Tuxedo Black ink
My Favorite Things - Stitched Oval Stackables
Copic Markers - B02, BG13, R81, RV11, T0, T1, T2, V05, V04, Y06, Y11 and YG17


1 comment: