Wednesday, July 4, 2018

Celebrate With A Bang card




Happy 4th of July!  This card celebrates the day or it can celebrate a birthday...even better I  know someone that celebrates both on July 4th.  I used Distress inks for this card and built the colors but using the same foam pad as I went around the circle.  Easy cleanup and the colors are actually more vibrant than what I could photograph.

Supplies ~

Card stock and envelope - 5.5 x 4.25 card size

Ranger Water Color paper
Black & Gold paper - Recollections Essentials card stock
My Favorite Things - Fireworks Display die
My Favorite Things - You Wow Me stamp
My Favorite Things - JBO Fishtail Banner Stackables
Decora 3 Glossy Round Stickers
Memento - Tuxedo Black ink
Ranger Distress inks - Abandoned Coral, Mustard Seed, Picked Raspberry, Shaded Lilac and Spiced Marmalade


No comments:

Post a Comment