Monday, July 31, 2017

I Spot A Great Friend card


My willpower lasted 10 seconds in resisting these cute little leopards.  There's so many fun cards you can make with the stamps.  I phoned a friend (texted) to have her help with which saying to use...she picked my favorite for the scene.  I should send her a card but now she's seen this one.  Next card.  I layered 2 different grass sizes and colors to add some depth.

 Supplies ~

Card stock and envelope - 5.5 x 4.25 card size
White paper - X-Press It Blending card

Green papers- Recollections Feathered Greens card stock
Blue paper - Recollections Blue Ombre card stock
My Favorite Things - Lovable Leopards stamps
Memento - Tuxedo Black ink
Lawn Fawn - Grassy Border die
My Favorite Things - Stitched Rectangle die
Copic Markers - YG45, YG67, E18, E33, E35, E41, E43 and E53



No comments:

Post a Comment