Sunday, June 11, 2017

We Flamin-go Together card




I've been meaning to use this stamp for a long, long time and am so happy with the results.  I decided on adding the background after I had stamped the flamingos so I stamped another set on post-it paper and cut them out to cover the already colored ones on my circle before adding the Distress ink over.



Supplies ~

Card stock and envelope - 5.5 x 4.25 card size
White paper - 80# Cougar cover

Pink Background paper- Darice Pastel Prints cardstock
Lawn Fawn - Flamingo Together stamps
Memento - Tuxedo Black ink
Lawn Fawn - Large Stitched Circle Stackables die
My Favorite Things - Stitched Fishtail Flag Stackables die
Ranger Distress inks - Antique Linen and Tumbled Glass
Button and 3733 DMC Thread
Copic Markers - R20, R32 and W1



No comments:

Post a Comment