Friday, March 3, 2017

St Patrick's Day Cat card


This is the first stamp I've owned for St Patrick's day and how could I resist this new set from Newton's Nook.  The only bad part was I was down with the flu and only looked at it for two days before actually stamping it on Wednesday.  

Supplies ~

Card stock and envelope - 5.5 x 4.25 card size
White paper - 80# Cougar cover
Light green paper - 
Core'dinations Premium card stock 
Dark green paper - 80# Emerald Green Royal Sundance Linen cover
Newton's Nook - Newton's Pot of Gold stamps
My Favorite Things - Sentiments Strip die
My Favorite Things Die-namics - Stitched Arch Stackables
Kraft Color Sequins - Rainbow pack
Memento - Tuxedo Black ink
Copic Markers - Y17, VG03, VG06, G28, C4, C5, C6, E00, E11, E13, E21 and E50


No comments:

Post a Comment